What is CloudStick and how does it works?
- CloudStick is a SAAS platform to manage your PHP applications with cloud servers on DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, and more.
- To use CloudStick you need to deploy a server within your CloudStick account.
- You can choose any VPS from any provider. But please make sure the ubuntu version is Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/20.04 LTS.
- And add the IP address in CloudStick and start the installation. It will install all the required packages that your server needs.
- You are now ready to host any PHP applications or websites inside the VPS in simple clicks. In CloudStick websites are named as accounts.