Git is a distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
The CloudStick platform allows you to deploy code to your application from your Git repositories.
Deploy Code to Your Application Using Git
- On the dashboard click on the website and select the target application from the list.
- Navigate to Git.
- Select a Git provider: Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, and click next.
- Input the deployment key. We are using this key to access your Git repository from your CloudStick server. If a deployment key is not there, please generate one using Generate key option.
- Upload the SSH public key to your Git repository and check the confirmation box.
- Enter your repository name in the next column.
- Input branch name.
- Click on Attach Git Repository to finish the process. It will execute a Git command inside your server.
- Finally, add the webhook shown in your repository, which will trigger the request to the app we created above and will auto-deploy the code.