We will pay you for your
writing Skills Write For Us
We aim to provide top notch content, always! Check out our content contribution guidelines and apply. You could be our next guest writer at CloudStick!
Providing valuable content for our readers means we make sure to provide high quality, and original content that is relevant at the same time. So, if you feel the content you write can resonate with our readers and bring them immense value, let’s start.
- Minimum length for the guest post – 2000 words.
- Font to be used – Arial 12 pt.
- Google Docs preferred while sharing your article.
- All facts, figures, and statistics should be linked to credible sources.
- You are allowed up to 2 follow links to your product/brand pages
The process you need to follow while contributing for a guest post.
- Drop us an email with your topic and a brief for the guest post.
- Our team will take a look and approve the same.
- Post that, you can share a detailed structure of the blog post.* Our team will check and approve the same.
- You can write the post. Keep in mind that the post needs to be original, unique, and relevant to our readers. Make sure to use a spell checker to remove spelling and check for grammatical errors.**
- Once you are done writing the post, proofread the same and check if you have covered all the points mentioned in the structure shared with us. Share it with us as a Google doc.
- Include a bio of minimum 30 words that contain a single link to your brand. You may include a Twitter handle of your choice if you wish to do so.
- Attach all images to your email as a folder in a zip file, if your post contains images.
Keep in mind.
- That we reserve the right to reject any posts that are solely created to get a link or if it does not offer value to our readers.
- Make sure that the post is not published at any other website already and in case you are including a quote or reference from elsewhere, you credit the author.
- We reserve the right to edit your content for coherence and add or remove internal and external links for the benefit of our readers.