Meet our readers!
As you might already know, a good, well-written post could open numerous avenues for everyone involved. We make sure our readers get everything they are looking for – relevant, high-quality, and captivating posts that provide them with unique insights.
If you think you can write about technology and different processes that could change people’s lives, you are at the right place. Contact us from the form below, and we can go about publishing your posts on our blog.
But, before we jump into that. Here’s what we are looking for.
Providing valuable content for our readers means we make sure to provide high quality, and original content that is relevant at the same time. So, if you feel the content you write can resonate with our readers and bring them immense value, let’s start.
Technical things for you to keep in mind
Before you start, here are some technical things you need to keep in mind so that your content gets a go ahead by our editorial team. (We make sure that our readers get to read original, high-quality, and relevant content.)
- Minimum length for the guest post – 2000 words.
- Font to be used – Arial 12 pt.
- Google Docs preferred while sharing your article.
- All facts, figures, and statistics should be linked to credible sources.
- You are allowed up to 2 follow links to your product/brand pages.
Now, here’s the process you need to follow while contributing for a guest post
- Drop us an email with your topic and a brief for the guest post.
- Our team will take a look and approve the same.
- Post that, you can share a detailed structure of the blog post.* Our team will check and approve the same.
- You can write the post. Keep in mind that the post needs to be original, unique, and relevant to our readers. Make sure to use a spell checker to remove spelling and check for grammatical errors.**
- Once you are done writing the post, proofread the same and check if you have covered all the points mentioned in the structure shared with us. Share it with us as a Google doc.
- Include a bio of minimum 30 words that contain a single link to your brand. You may include a Twitter handle of your choice if you wish to do so.
- Attach all images to your email as a folder in a zip file, if your post contains images.
And voila, you are done!
- Please note that we reserve the right to reject any posts that are solely created to get a link or if it does not offer value to our readers.
- Make sure that the post is not published at any other website already and in case you are including a quote or reference from elsewhere, you credit the author.
- We reserve the right to edit your content for coherence and add or remove internal and external links for the benefit of our readers.
We can’t wait to check out your guest content and publish some great posts on our blog. Contact us right away!