CloudStick backup feature allows you to download the backup to localhost without any command-line utilities. Here I have noted down the step-by-step procedure to do this.
- Login to your CloudStick dashboard.
- Navigate to the top menu backup.
- Click on Total Database Backup.
- Now, you can see the list of databases for which you have enabled backup, click on the view icon.
- Now you can see the list of backup files and the file will be downloaded when you click on the file name. You can download the available files as per the date and time you need the backup.