Please note, you should have account credit available in order to enable Account / Web application backup in CloudStick.
Here is the step-by-step information to enable account backup:
- Login in your CloudStick Dashboard.
- Select your server
- Click on Accounts
- Where you can see the list of accounts on your server and click on the 3 dots of the web application
- Then click on Enable backup.
- Now you need to select when to backup when to remove the backup and the type of backup you need.
- Note: There are two types of account backup, full backup, and custom backup, the full backup will compress all of your source code and custom backup will allow you to exclude and include specific files and directories as per your choice.