You can change the PHP version of a web application as per the PHP version availability on your server. The PHP version availability on your server may vary as per your server operating system:
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS – PHP (5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS – PHP (7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS – PHP (7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0)
Let us see, how to change the PHP version of a web application.
- Login to the CloudStick Dashboard.
- Select the server
- Click on Accounts
- Select the Web application/ Account for which you need to change the PHP version.
- Click on the settings menu from the left-hand side.
- There you can see a drop-down for the PHP version, just click on the drop-down and select the PHP version that you would like to change. Then scroll down and click on the button update.