Supervisor is a client/server system that allows its users to monitor and control a number of processes on UNIX-like operating systems.
To create Supervisor Jobs navigate to Supervisor Job on the left bottom of the page. The page will display a form and you need to input the below fields with appropriate entries.
- Job Name: A label to identify the Supervisor job.
- User: The user responsible for the job.
- Auto-start: This line states that this program should be automatically started when the supervisor is started.
- Auto-restart: If the program quits, for any reason, this line informs supervisor to automatically restart the process.
- Numprocs: The number of processes that are allowed to run at the same time.
- Vendor Binary: Select the vendor binary according to the account PHP version.
- Directory (Optional): Input the directory of the job.
- Command: The rest of the commands that need to be added to the job.
Finally, click on Create Supervisor job to save and execute the process nonstop.