How to Uninstall or remove SSL certificate for a domain as well as subdomain?
- Login to your CloudStick Dashboard.
- Click on Total Websites, then click on the account name.
- Else, Select the server where you have hosted the website.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on the Hosting Account you would like to remove the SSL Certificate from.
- Click on Manage SSL.
- Where you can see a list of SSL certificates installed under this account, including the primary domains and subdomains.
- Just click on the Remove button of the corresponding domain name to uninstall the SSL certificate.